KNAUER's Smartlineserie of HPLC
Available detectors include:
- Ultraviolet (UV)/photodiode array (PDA)
- refractive index
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is a unique methodwith high sensitivity able to separate non-volatile, thermally unstable and polar components.
This method is used to measure the qualitative and quantitative diversity of small molecules and polymeric species in various fields of food, pharmaceutical,environmentaland agriculture.
We are Capable of:
- Research (student thesis)
- Measurement of Aflatoxin M1 in milk and dairy products
- Measuring the types of vitamins (A, D, E, C) in dietary foods, animal feed and ...
- Measurement of Aflatoxin G1, G2, B2, B1 in pistachio edible peas and ...
- Measurement of Aflatoxin, Acrotoxin, Zalanone and Dioxynivalenone in cereals
- Determine the amount of Patulin in apple juice and concentrate
- Quantitative and quantitative measurement of amino acids
- Measurement of iron chelate (EDDHA) in agricultural fertilizers